Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Irrationally Negative On Obama

Over at No Quarter SusanUnPC is trashing Obama. Again. I'll tell you Obama has obviously touched a nerve when the best they can say is "What's so great about Obama?" Really, I know the whole bringing new people to come into the process is nothing. Just like convincing independents, moderates, and even Republicans to come over means nothing as well. I guess that intangible charisma and the ability to inspire millions of people to hope for a better America counts for not much in comparison to what the almighty Clinton machine can do. I'll support Clinton if she is the nominee, but this irrational response to Obama doesn't help that cause should it come to pass. Really all it does is make me think that should the eventuality occur that the process comes down to back room brokered deals, her machine will be the equal of the Republican party in Florida, circa 2000. And that is not the party I want to support.

No comments: