Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Shorter

I've condensed this hilarious Politico article for you below.

W.K.: "So I said, like, 'S.S. is a poopy-headed liar! Everyone hates him!' And then I was all, 'Get lost! You can't play on my team!'"

S.S.: "Well, I was all, 'Like, you're such a, like, big big loser and like John McCain would have won if a big loser like you had run the campaign? I'm sure!'"

R.S.: "And I was all, like, 'W.K.'s right! S.S. is a big fat stupid-head and sooo no one likes him!"

S.S: "Oh yeah! Well, I'm, like, taking my ball and like, going right home! Right after I tell you about the big, totally huge leak we had in the campaign that made us lose!"

R.S.: "Like, I was all, like, 'I didn't do nothing! S.S. is the meanest!' And I didn't say anything mean about N.W.! No way. Not much anyway, like!"

N.W.: "Oh, I.Am.Sure. He so like totally did! He's a big liar, too! What does 'diva', mean, anyway, like?"

No comments: