In an effort to increase pressure on North Korea, the Bush administration told its Asian allies in briefings earlier this year that Pyongyang had exported nuclear material to Libya. That was a significant new charge, the first allegation that North Korea was helping to create a new nuclear weapons state.
But that is not what U.S. intelligence reported, according to two officials with detailed knowledge of the transaction. North Korea, according to the intelligence, had supplied uranium hexafluoride -- which can be enriched to weapons-grade uranium -- to Pakistan. It was Pakistan, a key U.S. ally with its own nuclear arsenal, that sold the material to Libya. The U.S. government had no evidence, the officials said, that North Korea knew of the second transaction.
I wonder what else the Bush misadministration has lied about?
(1) Is Georgie really a member of the Bush family? Oh what do you mean just look at him? Oh.
(2) Bush saying he went to college and got good grades. Oh, check.
(3) Bush's history as a drug abuser. Maybe he has always been involved in the straight and narrow of the Religious Right but needed an outlaw badboy image to help him win elections.
(4) Bush's history as a born again. Could be that he is still using. I mean, just listen to him during a press conference or a speech for Christ's sake.
(5) Jenna and Not Jenna are not really his if you know what I mean.
(6) Bush lies about being a ladies' man. I mean, come on... Condi does not count. Although I bet George wants his own theme song sang by a Johnny Rivers sound alike too.
(7) Bush claiming to be alive. He is really an anitronic Disney robot thing that others in the misadministration operate via remote control. Think about it, could explain a lot.
(8) George cares. Recent events demonstrate how wrong that must be.
It seems to me that anything the Bush misadmininstration says; we must assume lies until proven otherwise.
Post a Comment