Tuesday, September 13, 2005

John Kyl: "Big Words, so difficult, so hard to listen to...


Me press eyes hard and make pretty pictures in my head."


May 14, 2018, the Office of Dr. Williard Johnson, 14th & Main, Arlington, VA, 2:17 p.m.

"And Dr. Johnson, I was thirteen years old when I was finally given a pair of pants. And they were my sister's HAND ME DOWNS!!"

Doctor Johnson: And how do you get along with your sister?

"Everyday she comes over to my dorm room and proceeds to pants me and kick my ass...every day at five p.m."


And tell me about you mother?

"When I was a child, she would tell me that if I were her "natural" child, I'd be dressed different -- but this was God's judgment that I be punished to offset my good fortune at being a blonde latino saved by her and my father."


Doctor Johnson: I see. And your father?

"The scariest one of all!"


Thank you AP & Reuters.

No comments: