Monday, June 18, 2012

So, Fraud or Stupidity?

This is a pretty neat trick:

Mitt Romney today claimed that he never went to law school, even though he has a JD from Harvard.
Funny, to earn my J.D. I had to go to law school. Though it was one of those silly Big Ten universities so it cannot do things in a novelty fashion like Harvard.

UPDATE: Apparently Romney did not say he "did not go to Law School" but "I went to law school but did not practice law."

If I cared about Mitt Romney, I'd apologize -- but having some affection for the truth I am posting a correction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I missing something?

In the linked-to story Romney does not say he did not go to law school; he only says he did not "practice" law.

Anyone...?

pansypoo said...

sigh. i guess haberdashery won't passmuster anymore.