Saturday, June 23, 2012

Well that was a production few hours

For the first time in months, or maybe even years, my DSL system went kaput through whatever server it is located at.

So for several hours I had to do actual work like laundry, vacuuming, dishes, dog-walking, writing for things other than the "innertubes" etc.

It was a weird dystopian early 1990s kind of world.


w3ski said...

At least you didn't sink so low as to play solitare with actual cards! That is the lowest of low down boredom.
I live in the Ca foothills and at the end of the road as well. I so know your pain.

StonyPillow said...

That's what beer is for.

pansypoo said...

HOURS? my magic DSL box died a few months ago + i had to get an ATT guy in w/ a new one and i had no intertubes for DAYS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well that was a production few hours