Monday, February 18, 2013

Kansas, Florida of the Midwest

Full of geniuses:

Authorities say two brothers accidentally blew up their house after celebrating a $75,000 winning lottery ticket by purchasing marijuana and meth.

Wichita police Sgt. Bruce Watts says one of the brothers was taken to a hospital and the other to jail after Friday’s explosion. The Wichita Eagle reports that the injured 27-year-old brother is in serious but stable condition with second-degree burns on his hands, arms and chest.

Watts says the explosion happened after one of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. The brother emptied a couple large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air.
No report yet on which of these two is the next Governor.


StonyPillow said...

A bumper crop of Morans.

Anonymous said...

Wichita - the volatile and violent epicenter of the fight over abortion!

Wichita is home for Reich-wing Republican nutsac and Limbaugh ring-kisser, Congressman Todd Tiahrt. Nope. No hypocrisy here.

pansypoo said...

no mention of darwin? tho apparently they didn't blow up their packages.

Montag said...

The evidence is piling up that Americans are just not that smart....