Monday, June 04, 2012

Let us guess the Mittbot 3.2 quote

When we feed it this data:

Republicans in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania have elected Steve Smith, a lifelong white supremacist with close ties to neo-Nazi groups and groups like Aryan Nations, to the county’s GOP Committee.
Oh, I know:
“You know I don’t agree with all the people who support me and my guess is they don’t all agree with everything I believe in,” Romney told reporters on an airplane before taking off for a campaign appearances Tuesday in Colorado and Las Vegas. “But I need to get 50.1 percent or more and I”m appreciative to have the help of a lot of good people.”

2 comments:

jimmiraybob said...

Maybe the Luzerne County, Pennsylvania republican party will have better luck with their stealth cleansing project than the AZ republican party had with keeping their neo-Nazi, gun-slingin' J. T. Ready in the program.

pansypoo said...

even hitler was nicer to his pets. 'good' people.