Monday, June 04, 2012

Let us guess the Mittbot 3.2 quote

When we feed it this data:

Republicans in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania have elected Steve Smith, a lifelong white supremacist with close ties to neo-Nazi groups and groups like Aryan Nations, to the county’s GOP Committee.
Oh, I know:
“You know I don’t agree with all the people who support me and my guess is they don’t all agree with everything I believe in,” Romney told reporters on an airplane before taking off for a campaign appearances Tuesday in Colorado and Las Vegas. “But I need to get 50.1 percent or more and I”m appreciative to have the help of a lot of good people.”


jimmiraybob said...

Maybe the Luzerne County, Pennsylvania republican party will have better luck with their stealth cleansing project than the AZ republican party had with keeping their neo-Nazi, gun-slingin' J. T. Ready in the program.

pansypoo said...

even hitler was nicer to his pets. 'good' people.