Monday, June 22, 2009

CNBCan You Please Just STFU Up?

I had to go to the bank today and while I was there I noticed that the bank had installed two televisions. CNBC was blasting away on both of them (at top volume). Why in God's name would an institution that is trying to convey a sober stability want CNBC talking heads bleating away like Sarah Palin at a turkey "pardon"? Honestly. I was in there for all of three minutes and I came out with a headache. The people on CNBC are ginormous dickheads of the first degree.

Lest we forget that these pointless collection of dimwits, dingbats, dolts, and dullards did their part to help the economy along to its' near-collapse, I think everyone needs to take another look at this:
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
CNBC Financial Advice
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJason Jones in Iran

No comments: