Friday, June 26, 2009

OMG! Did Cokie Roberts Control Top Panties get all bunched!

"Hey, everybody, let's all get lei'd...hey, that's not what I mean Senator Ensign."


Obama brings EXOTIC land to the White House!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Straw huts, hula dancers and kids playing with hula hoops were all on display Thursday evening in the White House's backyard -- not the typical congressional picnic.

President Barack Obama wanted it this way for the annual picnic for members of Congress and their families.

"I just want to say to all the members of Congress, you've been working hard. I wish I could give you all trips to Hawaii," Obama said in his brief remarks. "But I figured since, given our budget crunch we can't do that, that we'd at least bring Hawaii to you."


I bet he went all secret muslimy and ate pig too.

(pic (AP Photo/Haraz N. Ghanbari)

No comments: