Saturday, August 07, 2004

Ah, another day in Pictures -- UNITY Edition

Our one and only, our feckless Chimperor went two straight days without making an understandable sentence, I bet he even fucked up, "Laura pass the pretzels". Poor Chimpy the world is collapsing around him. Let's enjoy some of the visual highlights.


Get on with the question you goddamn ethnic!


Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.


Pay NO ATTENTION to the man behind the curtain!


Hey look, White People.


I do believe they are starting to run out of backdrop statements.


The Closest Dubya will ever get to a Swiftboat.


That's right, I've got no pulse...


Mmmmm, babies is tasty.


Uncle Sam wants you, to become a fashion plate. Shortly after this photo was taken these soldiers were given sandals and lawn mowers and were distributed throughout the American suburbs.


I am so fucked.

No comments: