Thursday, August 12, 2004

Weakest Political Kudo Ever...

I heard American Frivolity Alan Keyes on "Fresh Air" today. As nutty as ever. When pressed for why in 2000 he condemned Hillary Clinton's going off to New York to run for Senate and how it isn't like him, his answer was essentially..."because I'm not Hillary Clinton". OK then.

But thanks to uberblogger Josh Marshall we have from former governor Jim Thompson the "John McCain Award" for painful, half-hearted political statements (though in truth Thompson's is far more of both).

"I'd be inclined to vote Republican," Thompson said. "His views are very conservative. Some of his positions would make me uncomfortable as a voter. I'm willing to give him a chance to tell the people of Illinois what his views are. I have not endorsed him."


This is going to be such a landslide for Obama.

No comments: