Friday, August 13, 2004

Meeting of No Minds

The whiff of Xanax and Zoloft must have been heavy in that room.


C'mon Georgie you KNOW you WANT to Scratch Yourself...so close...so itchy...so very close.

Did Attaturk watch Chimpy & Pickles on Larry King last night?

Um, No.

Look, I had important priorities, like flossing or something to do. I generally stay as far away from "Mr. Softball" as possible. Look at Larry for gawdsakes, he's a man that John Cornyn would think would be find attractive because of his similarity to a box turtle.

Nonetheless, there are some curious items out of the article about the interview.

Bush refused to condemn the "Swifties".

I know I am not alone in thinking it is time to beat that "AWOL" evidence publicly especially now that there are records that constitute at least a "smoldering" gun.

Second this most choice little statement;

Also in the interview, the president defended his lengthy pause in a Florida classroom when he was first told of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the United States.

"Well, I had just been told by (White House Chief of Staff) Andrew Card that America was under attack. And I was collecting my thoughts," Bush said. "I think what's important is how I reacted when I realized America was under attack. It didn't take me long to figure out we were at war."


OK, so you figured out we were at war and you sat there another what, 6 minutes 45?

It plainly could not have taken Bush very long to collect HIS thoughts!

No comments: