Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's totally not my country, but ...

I approve of the notion of a "Prime Minister Balls". Question-Time would be awesome. A question for the Right Honorable Balls please.

But since Bush is no longer President (thank God), there's only so far one can go with the jokes.

Italy, if that happened, I'd be demanding a Prime Minister Titti out of you, and Germany a Chancellor Koch! And then you could all come to Washington and meet in the office of the House Minority Leader.

And yes, I am so very mature, why do you ask?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One summit of Titti, Koch, and Balls please, on Rice, to honor Pierced Bush.

Anonymous said...

Would they mind if (Sweaty) Balls of SNL fame attended? vox

Major Woody said...

I think Balls and Johnson should form a coalition government. I hear they work well together.

pansypoo said...

too many fucking balls.

DanF said...

Of course, Spain will have to supply the President Phil T. Sanchez.

Athenawise said...

And, Germany has Angela Merkin.