Friday, October 12, 2012

Ugh

Just...ugh:

Pringles, a potato-based snack that does not actually self-identify as a "potato chip," has recently announced that they will be introducing new "holiday flavors" to the Pringle family. The new flavors? "Pumpkin Pie Spice," "Cinnamon and Sugar," and "White Chocolate Peppermint." Why? God only knows.

I guess, I'll make this part of my one-a-decade beg-a-thon.

If you choose not to give me money, I will be depressed and alone and at Thanksgiving I will sit alone in my darkened apartment with a bottle of Jack, a gun, and some White Chocolate Peppermint Pringles.*

My destiny is in your hands.**









*jesus-fuck, not really.

** actually, no -- I don't even know a Destiny -- I stay out of all local strip joints and Hooters thank you very much.

6 comments:

Winky Popo said...

No Big Earl's for you? It's...an experience...

Huntly said...

One of my favorite Colbert segments was this one about Pringles:
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/267053/march-09-2010/consumer-alert---pringles

Raoul Paste said...

I can't wait to see P&G's advertising for this processed potato-related product.

Mmmm...festive!

Anonymous said...

Pringles is now owned by Kelloggs and it sounds like some one got a good deal on a train load of flavor additives.

pansypoo said...

potato related. in a nut shell.

Athenawise said...

And, Atta, the holiday-flavored Pringles are the perfect treat for Festivus, if you survive Thanksgiving.