Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hey something decent was written in Politico

Naturally by Roger Simon:
The Romney campaign is skidding along on its axles and scraping its muffler. Soon it will be down to the dog on the roof.... But as I have been saying for a while now, Mitt Romney is a deeply flawed candidate who got the Republican nomination by beating a ludicrously weak field. Don’t believe me? You know who came in second? Rick Santorum. Newt Gingrich was third, and Ron Paul was fourth. That’s not a field; that’s a therapy group.
Zing! But the best part is this part and I agree with it.
And there is another thing that troubles me even though some dismiss it as trivial. I am still bothered by Romney attacking that gay kid and cutting off his hair with a pair of scissors when they were in prep school. A ghetto kid does that and he gets booked for assault with a deadly weapon. But what does the son of a governor get? A law degree from Harvard. Republicans accuse Obama of wanting to wage class warfare, but who is more class conscious than Romney? I can summarize what Romney said to a bunch of wealthy donors at a May fundraiser: America is divided between the deserving rich and bums who want a handout. Vote for me, and I’ll keep you rich. Thank you very much. Enjoy the chicken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q: What's the difference between the Romney-Santorum-Goingrich-Paul therapy group and the Olympic gymnastics team?

A: The Olympic gymnastics team had a cunning array of stunts...

pansypoo said...

how many people wanna buy his used cars?