Monday, September 17, 2012

John Bull calls Bullshit!

Apparently when your only foreign policy credits consists of misnaming countries, being condescending, offending the locals and finally saying "Yes, Bibi, I agree completely" it will cause you some difficulties.
[Harvey] Weinstein (the movie mogul) told the BBC: “I witnessed Prime Minister saying to a group of people, myself included, that Mitt Romney had that unique distinction of uniting all of England against him with his various remarks. On behalf of my love of England, I have to support the President [Barack Obama] who is anything but making faux-pas.”
Romney promised to bring back the relationship the U.S. and U.K. used to have, apparently he was thinking of the one that existed in the 80s, the 1780s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha

pansypoo said...

mitt needs to wear some short pants.