Monday, September 17, 2012

Yeah,

I'm afraid I'm going to have to contest Mitt Romney's assertion that I'm a lazy asshole who collects a government welfare check in return for my vote -- a grifter* -- as he calls all who will vote Obama over him.

Well, at least the latter half of that statement.

On the other hand, Romney is always willing to be what he is, a shallow full-on asshole.

But hey, at least he's giving specifics now.

*of course if this were true, one would think Sarah Palin as the nation's most prominent grifter would be more popular -- maybe we're just made at her for bogarting all that free money?

4 comments:

pansypoo said...

the royalist just can't understand why people are siding with the rabble.

Raoul Paste said...

OK, there's one aspect of this where our side is misrepresenting things. When Mitt is saying, "I'm not concerned with the 47%, etc", he was saying it in the context of "I'm not going to waste energy trying to get their vote". Too many people are characterizing it as "I don't give a crap about the welfare of the 47%".

Now, he probably doesn't care about the welfare of the 47%, but that's not what he said.

Let's not do what they do.

pansypoo said...

shame is, a lot of that 47% is stupid royalists who will vote for him.

Cheap Guild Wars 2 Gold said...

Fantastic menu! I have started out producing my very own laundry detergent only recently * and adore it -- such as the possess a pretreatment bottle of spray - These are Straightforward ingredients and I'm planning to supply vid try!!! Appreciate your submitting this! Cheap D3 Gold