Sunday, July 18, 2004

Ah, That's Better

I bought some nuts this weekend. In addition to making me braver, they also caused the squirrel that runs my brain to have the energy to power up my thinking. Thus, pictures AGAIN flow from the pages of Rising Hegemon.

Enjoy, or suffer, as the case may be.


President Bush closes his eyes trying to remember the name of the person on his left. He seems familiar.


In a tip of the hat to his base, President Bush prepares to re-enact Genesis, Chapter 22.


President Bush reacts to news that his Attorney General feels a song coming on.


In a move sure to attract publicity, consumer advocate and third-party Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader criticized the Bush Administration's "Corvairs to Iraq" policy.


"I can't believe he just called me Marvin. Jesus Christ!"

No comments: