Monday, July 26, 2004

Reno -- Lovely Motel 6

Being invited to Reno to cover such an exciting convention does have its perks. In addition to getting a credential, I also received a three-night reservation at one of Reno's Motel 6's. I've discovered, that not only do they leave a light on for you, they give you all of the excitement of hearing a woman and a man in the room next to you get it on in the most vocal of ways.

Although why the man wanted to know who her Daddy was, over, and over, and over again, I have no idea. In any case, they did seem to really like each other for fifteen minutes or so.

The agenda for tomorrow's activities seems pretty exciting, however, I must say. I will have a chance to become a Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM). Wah-Hoo!.

I sure hope Kos, Josh Marshall, and Atrios are having as much fun as I am. I also hope the convention location has wireless hot spots, because apparently the Property Manager's Convention is lacking a free-speech cage for tenants shouting things such as:

"No sub-lease, No Justice!"

"Hey, Hey, ho, ho, this Leaky faucets got to go!"

"Two, four, six, eight, my rent this month is gonna be Late!"

I'll miss it.


No comments: