Sunday, July 18, 2004

Back in... well, something


Hey there Rising Hegemon Readers,
 
Ok, I take a little trip and then finally come back and what happened to our favorite blog?  Ok, second fave?  I guess that will teach me to go anywhere and not worry about our little bit of resistance to corporate politi-merica. 

Anyhoo.  It seems that the techies have wrought another "up grade" that will "greatly improve our lives" and make the work we do "easier."  Man, if I didn't know any better I would think that W* was behind this blogger mess or for that matter any technical or political "enhancement."  Except of course, I can't even begin to imagine that he could write a blog, let alone the little bit of tech it creates, oh hell I can't even picture the guy releasing coherent sentences out of his mouth.  My point being that I do not think "up grades" and the like are actually to help us. 
 
I think its actully a way of the technical-powers-that-be (or try to be when they're not wearing spock ears and hanging out listening to Richard Marx in their mom's basements) reminding us that we are leasing the whole 'net thing from them. 
 
At least for the time being.  But I am back and hope to be posting several highly important thoughts and stuff.  (You can stop laughing any time now... really... its ok, I don't mind...)
 
Say, did anyone watch Face the Nation today?  Man, that Ed Gel-laughy sure has the right-wing approach of making-fun-of-the-enemy-rather-than-answer approach down cold.  Why is that right wingers (or for that matter the 101st keyboarders or the nut wing) laugh whenever a point is made that doesn't suit them?  Do they really think these problems are funny?
 
I don't.  And I hope you don't either. 



No comments: