Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's like "The King's Speech" only more imaginary

If Colin Firth as George VI & Carrot Top mated and their offspring then mated with inert material and made a gollum that sort of resembled Sarah Palin it would produce this industrial video about how a woman is to perform a self-test for a hernia via their upper chest and shoulders.



And I think she means "cupcakes" like Captain Queeg mean "strawberries" at least I hope to all that is holy that is what she means.

8 comments:

Montag said...

"Cupcakes" is probably her staff's nickname for her.

jimmiraybob said...

I watched her last night and was intrigued by her visual focus to the right and up a bit. At first I assumed that she was reading off of a teleprompter of some sort. But then I realized that she was probably looking upon the Lord who was feeding her the material (as we know that the teleprompter is the tool of Satan).

How else could she know that the founding fathers magically ended slavery by working tirelessly - tirelessly I tells ya - other than through divine revelation?

sukabi said...

well if her "warm up" is any indication, I'm glad I missed her word salad... I will say, I don't think I've ever seen a sitting politician give a speech in front of a huge picture of themselves, with the American flag pushed off to the side... usually it's just a huge wall of flags... nice touch Michelle, lets folks know what's REALLY important in neverland.

PurpleGirl said...

If she touched her hair one more time, I think I would have gone there and whacked off her head, Highlander style.

JDM said...

Geez, can't imagine why so many people say she's a goddam fucking idiot.

pansypoo said...

of course she has bred. shudder.

Anonymous said...

Made me think of t.s eliot's "the hollow (wo) men" which I never could finish either.
vox

jackd said...

Her first name is Congresswoman?