Wednesday, July 28, 2010

And their little dogs too

Is there no amount of ignorance these morons will not come up with?

Protesters of a planned mosque and Muslim community center in Riverside County, California are calling on locals to come to a rally outside an existing mosque with their pet dogs because, as the protest organizer says, Muslims "hate dogs."


This will come as news to various American muslim families I've known over the years who had various and sundry mutts -- one of whom had a real predilection for owning Scotties -- just like Bush.

5 comments:

Major Woody said...

When Borat did his bit about fearing that Jews had horns, I thought it was pretty funny, if a bit exaggerated. When I hear about people like this though, I wonder if he wasn't right on the mark for these types of folks.

Bodacious said...

Yeah, that's the group-thing you get when you worship Abu Ghraib abuse photos. Somehow, naked and chained translates to all Muslims.

pansypoo said...

hope they have some mauling of stupid whites.

gil mann said...

I'll make sure to pass that news along to the Muslim who saved my dog's life. No, scratch that--technically, he brought my dog back from the dead.

Fuckers. "Well, sure, we've succeeded in repurposing Christ as an instrument of hate, but there's gotta be an even more universal symbol of everything good and decent and kind..."

Barking Dog Collar for Small Dogs said...

I am sure that this one is showing creativity at its best. They are simply looking great and awesome.