Thursday, July 29, 2010

Let them eat wedding cake


Hi, I'm Gail Collins, I am paid a LOT of money to write a column for the New York Times -- whereupon I can write about the important -- very important -- issues of the day.

Therefore, let me write about the most important thing EVER!

Chelsea Clinton's Wedding! Woo-Hoo!

Please send all appreciative money orders because of my awesomeness to...this email address.

Read it while you can kids, before they put quality like this back behind a pay-window.

4 comments:

JDM said...

The Bush twins, "great kids"? Bullshit. Chelsea wants to be a hedge fund princess? Nutha "great kid"? Bullshit.

All motherfuckers, starting with asshole Gail Collins.

Fuck the fucking NYT.

Anonymous said...

NY1 had a story on the wedding this morning. I muted the sound. Do I care?

PurpleGirl

sukabi said...

there is one thing she's right about... if she had any competition when she was young, and didn't have the good fortune of being born into the "right family" she'd still be filling out her college application....

god what an awful piece of crap that was.

pansypoo said...

this is one big stimulus to the economy tho.

but putrageous weddings only perpetuate outrageously expensive stupid weddings.