Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cruising


What a surprise that the least "independent" independent pollster is doing this...

Pollster Scott Rasmussen, who maintains he is reliable and independent despite criticism from Democrats that he tilts to the right, will in November speak for no fee on a post-election National Review cruise to raise money for the conservative magazine.

Besides Rasmussen, the week-long cruise features an impressive lineup of conservative operatives, journalists and academics -- Karl Rove, Andrew Breitbart, Phyllis Schlafly and Jonah Golderg, to name just a few -- and will sail around the Caribbean stopping at ports in the Bahamas, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico.


Something tells me that Breitbart will find a way NOT to record Karl Rove beating a steward to death or what Jonah Goldberg does to the buffet.

13 comments:

Tom - DaaiTouLaam said...

cursing? cruising???

Team Rocket said...

Centrists!

Centrists!

Goooooooo Centrists!

Poorly Received Snark said...

If they left Phyllis in Mexico...I'd give them $5

Montag said...

Umm, I think at each indignity to humanity (of which there will be many), Breitbart will be very likely to be heard saying, "uh, I'll be in the bar if you need me."

JDM said...

Anyone know if Karl Rove's Leather Slave is going?

pansypoo said...

the bohemian club will miss them. is peeing off the side allowed?

Olives and Arrows said...

...and will sail around the Caribbean stopping at ports in the Bahamas, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico.

BINGO !!!

Grand Cayman.

No doubt 'bout it, the cabal of evil conservatives is stopping off at Grand Cayman to hide and to launder their ill-gotten gains.

You fuckers are so caught. I mean... You fuckkkers are so caught.

Olives and Arrows said...

// Oh LOOK !! Andrew Cuomo !!! //

tellybelly said...

Atta,sir:

What do you know about the photograph of a billboard apparently put up by the NorthIowa Tea Party depicting Obama alongside Hitler AND Stalin?

Are they really that batshit insane up there? I live in Texas and that's something I would expect to see along I-35 near one of our redneck ignoramous towns like Gainesville.

Anonymous said...

Any chance we could get a North Korean submarine to pay them a visit?

pansypoo said...

calling all icebergs.

Guild Wars 2 Gold said...


it is deemed an remarkable, beautiful, easy and honest video clip of an strategy. I am just such a supporter of the operate! I'd please take a bite regarding sweet off a new sapling every day. cheap diablo 3 Gold

FFXIV Gil said...

I think at each indignity to humankind (of which there will be many), Breitbart will be very likely to be observed saying, "uh, I'll be in the bar if you need me."
FF XIV A Realm Reborn CD Key
Diablo 3 Radiant Star Ruby