Thursday, July 08, 2010

Having praised ESPN

Let me now condemn it.

This is rather journalistically disgusting. It's like when Steve Doocy gives Karl Rove an on-air reach-around.


ESPN is a bunch of pussy-whipped enablers for giving him a free hour of airtime tomorrow night and inevitably using 55 minutes of it to let Stu Scott give him a rimjob.

Look at what Kevin Durant did today. He signed an extension well before he could have filed for free agency, announced the signing, and then went back about his business. He didn't need all this dog-and-pony show bullshit. James does, and that means he's a dipshit. People have been kissing this man's ass SINCE FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL, and he still needs this hourlong AFI tribute special? Bullshit. BULLSHIT.


I prefer my (fucking) string of (fucking) curses to be less (fucking) gender-(fucking) based and more verb-(fucking)-based, but the (fucking) gist is (fucking) accurate -- I just (fucking) leave this type of thing to Al Swearingen.

I, of course, won't be watching (I'll be sleeping), I'm too good of a person (actually, no, I'd just be sleeping) to put up with this kind of bullshit (but, other varieties I'll entertain obviously, when I'm not sleeping).

Besides Futurama will be on (which I will tape, sleeping).

10 comments:

Raoul Paste said...

I prefer my (fucking) string of (fucking) curses to be less (fucking) gender-(fucking) based and more verb-(fucking)-based, but the (fucking) gist...

I can't imagine why you're not on TV.

Anonymous said...

9.7% unemployment and this entertainer gets an hour long program to tell us why he decided to sign with a team to pay him a kajillion dollars to entertain us 82 times next year...donate the money to Cleveland and MAYBE I would watch...

pansypoo said...

bread and circuses on steroids.

o danny boy said...

i hate fucking basketball any fucking way,but i love you fucking guys.

Anonymous said...

The news pickings are awfully slim when ESPN plans to dominate prime time with a reality show about fame and the money
That's what happens when there's no war to report about, no sinking economy to report on, no blonde white girl missing, etc,
Vox

Olives and Arrows said...

It's like when Steve Doocy gives Karl Rove an on-air reach-around.

Hard to believe that you losers are still mentioning Karl Rove! I suppose it does distract the leftist loser from the fact that Barack Obama has continued and in some cases improved upon the Bush admin foreign policy.....
// Oh LOOK !! A squirrel !!! //

BadTux said...

Oh look! A troll!

Come feed at my place, troll. I actually enjoy trolls :)

- Badtux the Troll-educating Penguin

David Aquarius said...

Steve Doocy hasn't had an original thought since he was potty trained.

Ok, that was only last week but you get my drift.

how many NBA all stars are there living under a bridge somewhere?

Reality can be a real mutherfucker.

Phil said...

I could give a fuck either way, no wheels, tires or fourteen thousand RPM engines involved.
BTW, I gave my TV away two fucking years ago.

Just so ya know Attaturk, my pals at the Alternate Brain directed me here, they are good peoples.
I swing by once in a while any way, you have been on my Blogroll for years now and I have been a Fire Pup since Jane was blogging all by herself.

I'm also with Bad Tux, send me yer trolls, I kinda like mince meat pie.

Mr. Hedley Bowes said...

Careful what you wish for, BadTux and Bustedknuckles. Our troll is one of the undead.

// Oh LOOK !! Andrew Cuomo !!! //