Thursday, July 08, 2010

I'll never be on television

Losing, forever, my ability as a Firedoglake blogger to say "blowjob" just ONCE before I am cast off, like the much more talented and substantive blogger Marcy Wheeler.

Excuse me for a minute.

BLOWJOB, BLOWJOB, BLOWJOB, BLOWJOB, BLOWJOB, BLOWJOB, BLOWJOB.

Whew, what was I typing about?


Oh yes, television. Since I'll never be on, I will ask.

What is up with that dead intern in Joe Scarborough's office all those years ago?

See, nothing ventured, nothing gained...or in my case, gainless venturing.

4 comments:

JDM said...

He's a murderer. IOIYAR.

Raoul Paste said...

Plus, you might bring along some forbidden footage of the Gulf Oil spill. We can't have that; gotta control the message.

pansypoo said...

well, they took him off primetime to stew in the idiocy that is AM teevee.

Anonymous said...

a guy died? fugitaboutit. Anyone miss him? His mom? Wife? Kids? TV is a larger than life venue for airbrushed zombies. Vox